Right now, the entrance to my apartment is a small landing with a few coat hooks and small table. I'm happy with it, but if I ever have a larger space, I'd love to tile it. There's just something glamorous about walking into a tiled, patterned entryway (and it's easy to clean).
- An arched doorway and blue tiles combine to give this entryway an eclectic, bohemian touch. From Jessica Helgerson Interior Design .
- A green-and-blue patterned floor looks fresh against white walls. Via Red Online.
- Large, neutral tiles add some polish to a pretty, rustic entryway. Via CocoCozy.
- Ultra-glossy black-and-white tiles are chic and bold. Via House Beautiful.
- Burnt red tiles are a low-key welcome in this Beverly Hills house tour.
Images: 1. Lincoln Barbour for Jessica Helgerson Interior Design 2. Rachel Whiting/ GAP Interiors for Red Online 3. Roger Davies via CocoCozy 4. for Eric Piasecki House Beautiful 5. Marcia Prentice for Apartment Therapy