It's time to say goodbye to neons and brights, and hello jewel tones and subtler hues. If you're looking for new bedding, there are some autumnal-themed florals that speak to the season. Here are five fall florals from around the web:
1. The Hydrangea print from Pine Cone Hill is muted and cozy, with orange and antique gold balanced by a soft green. This mix of hues will work for autumn through to spring.
2. The warm neutrals in West Elm's Fall Blooms duvet balance the pops of plum, a gateway print for the floral-averse.
3. Falling leaves, falling flowers: the amethyst and terracotta blossoms cascade down this Plum & Bow duvet.
4. A contemporary floral from Target with a dark palette of navy and olive creates a cocoon, and bits of lavender and burnt orange add interest.
5. A pretty pattern from Anthropologie, with vintage-style flowers in vermillion and raspberry on seafoam backdrop.
(Images: as linked above)