Monday's arrival signals another summer weekend gone and done and while there's still at least a month of outdoor barbecues left, the cooler temps remind us the end of the season is only getting closer. Here are a few fun bottle openers to help ensure that the cold beer keeps flowing for as long as the weather allows.
1. A playful English Bulldog Bottle Opener based on traditional English Pub decor, $12.95 from Design Toscano
2. An elegant crow-shaped opener from Japan, $24 from Rare Device
3. We adore the simplicity of Brendan Ravenhill's hammered nail bottle opener, $20 from The Future Perfect
4. Poketo Mood Bottle Openers come in "crazy" or "happy", $14 each from Velocity Art and Design
5. The Marli Bottle Opener by Alessi is a sleek classic, $27 from MoMA