Poppytalk launched their 6th annual online Indie Love Market at Poppytalk Handmade this week. The market features many pieces from makers all over the world. Below are a few that particularly struck my fancy.
1. Vintage Portland, ME Pillow Cover, $65 from Salt Labs: Map designs are based on vintage maps or charts. All of the pillows are designed, printed and handmade in the USA using local and US sourcing.
2. Feral Cat Print, $38 from Evie Kemp: Print of an original pencil and ink piece by Evie Kemp who is based in Auckland, New Zealand. Printed on chlorine free white paper made from recycled and FSC certified pulp. Printed using archival quality inks.
3. Ikat Fabric Bowl, $28 from 7100 Islands: Crafted in France using ikat made from the natural fibers of abaca, hand-woven on backstrap looms by artisans in the Philippines.
4. Winged Maple Seeds Print, $36 from Golly Bard: Reproduction print of an original watercolor painting by Golly Bard from her Woodland series. Printed on cotton rag paper.
5. Indigo Sachets, $24/set of 2 from Lotta Helleberg: Made from linen and hand dyed with natural indigo. Hand stitched details. Filled with dried natural lavender buds.
Find It: Indie Love Market at Poppytalk Handmade
MORE HANDMADE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 5 Great Websites for Handmade Goods
• Favorite Handcrafted Housewares from Renegade Craft Fair Chicago
• Handmade Gardening on Etsy
(Images: As credit above)