• Rachel's High Style Low Cost DIY Bathroom Floor: Screenprinted art paper and PVA are the supplies behind this stunning yet inexpensive and easy to recreate floor.
• Mat's DIY Painted & Patterned Floor is a gorgeous solution to a worn and tired floor or a plywood subfloor.
• How to Turn Glittery Floors Into a Showstopper: If you've ripped up the linoleum to discover a concrete base, here's a solution that works well.
• How To Stain Concrete Floors: If your concrete base is in good condition, go simple and stain it. Here's how.
• Jim Lambie: A Great DIY Flooring Project at MOMA: The secret to this project? Vinyl tape. Be inspired by Jim's multicolored stripes, design your own pattern or stick to one color.
Images: As linked above.