It's no secret that kitchens and bathrooms are heavy use rooms. Maybe that's why their floors often need the most attention when you move into your first home. We've rounded up some easy fix-it floor solutions to help you out!
• Rachel's High Style Low Cost DIY Bathroom Floor: Screenprinted art paper and PVA are the supplies behind this stunning yet inexpensive and easy to recreate floor.
• Mat's DIY Painted & Patterned Floor is a gorgeous solution to a worn and tired floor or a plywood subfloor.
• How to Turn Glittery Floors Into a Showstopper: If you've ripped up the linoleum to discover a concrete base, here's a solution that works well.
• How To Stain Concrete Floors: If your concrete base is in good condition, go simple and stain it. Here's how.
• Jim Lambie: A Great DIY Flooring Project at MOMA: The secret to this project? Vinyl tape. Be inspired by Jim's multicolored stripes, design your own pattern or stick to one color.
Images: As linked above.