A single sheet of plywood doesn't sound like much, and certainly doesn't cost much, but in the DIY world, it means endless possibilities. Here are five furniture projects that creatively make the most of a basic material...
1. Above, a table and work stool designed by Josh Rhodes from Subtle Takeover for his wife's office space.
2. A sleek and simple shelf from Hege in France.
3. This super storage piece, from A Beautiful Mess, is so functional and useful in any room.
4. A modern bench from Instructables can be used either inside or outside.
5. You can either mount the sheet, or lean it against the wall. Either way the finished product will turn out quite modern, simple and classic. As spotted on Better Homes & Gardens.