The air is cooling down and drying out and the season opening furor of garden activity has slowed. All I really want to do is lie back and watch the seasons change — making me wish I had a great bench to sit on in the garden and enjoy the last bits of summer.
• The Swedish country bench from Archies Island comes in a huge variety of bright colors and can be used to create a garden focal point.
• Dirt Cheap, foldable and still maintaining a bit of French bistro style, the Malaro Bench From Ikea is a great choice.
• A patio corner can be made a lot more functional with the use of a corner bench. The Glenham Corner Seat from Barlow and Tyrie is a high quality piece with a timeless and classic look.
• Classic and affordable (but with a modern flair), the Roseto Outdoor Bench from Crate and Barrel is crafted of plantation-grown teak supported by TFT, a nonprofit organization that promotes responsible forest conservation.
• Industrial and durable, the Belson Outdoor, Powder-Coated Ribbed Steel Bench is made for the street (so it will last a lifetime), but looks great on the patio.
Images: As linked above.