It came as no surprise that James and Julie's lovely gray tiled bathroom was the cause of much oohing and aahing in the comments of their house tour. Inspired, we went looking for more gray bathrooms, each in a slightly different vein.
• 1 The gray Heath tile in James and Julie's bathroom has a lovely blue cast that makes a nice frame for the garden window. Gray tile with a white wall feels elegant and classic, but not boring.
• 2 A super-soft dove gray paint, matched with white accessories and gauzy curtains, creates an airy, calming space. Photo from This Old House.
• 3 The gray paint in this bathroom from Country Living veers toward taupe. We love how it extends to the ceiling, creating a cozy feel, and the warm golden floor brings out the warmth in the gray. A lush green plant also adds a beautiful vibrant pop.
• 4 Gray marble extending up a bathroom wall feels a bit more modern and austere, but also luxurious. Love the floating vanity and the red-tinged mosaic border in the shower. From Style at Home.
• 5 Moroccan tile can sometimes feel a bit flashy or overbearing in bright color, but this gray decorative tile is chic and exotic. Love it paired with the putty-colored paint. From I Suwannee.
Thinking you might try this bathroom color at home? Here's some more gray bathroom inspiration from our archives:
(Images: As linked above)