If you haven't already got an indoor herb garden going, now is the time to start one. Just imagine how much better the winter will be with fresh basil, sage, and mint by the window. Surfing Flickr, we were inspired by two windowsill gardeners…
…who seem to have a knack for growing plants indoors. Their photos illustrate how a little creativity and time can have great results. We love the fact that eskay 8 used teacups to plant parsley, while the time-lapse look at dogeared's garden demonstrates that it takes less than a month to get a good crop going.
• 1 Windowsill herb garden by eskay 8
• 2 Parsley in teacups by eskay 8
• 3 Herbs Day One by dogeared
• 4 New Additions by dogeared
• 5 Day Eighteenish by dogeared
All Photos licensed under Creative Commons