1. Bosch Exxcel The Bosch Exxcel (WVD2452BGB) is definitely a handsome integrated washer and dryer. It sells for about $640 and has a bunch of different features, plus it comes in an awesome black finish, which sets it apart.
2. Teka LSI 1260S The Teka LSI 1260S has a digital display and electronic controls. It's got a bunch of smart programs that wills ave you money, while still cleaning your clothes. It sells for around $895.
3. Bendix Washer Dryer Combo The new Bendix Pro Series WD10000 from Thor Appliance is more of a commercial-grade combo appliance. It saves a bunch of money thanks to its energy efficiency. It's a condensing dryer as well, meaning that it doesn't need vents in order to work. [via Appliancist]
4. GE Profile 4.2 IEC While the GE Profile 4.2 IEC isn't truly an integrated washer and dryer, it does the washing incredibly well since it can use steam to thoroughly clean your clothes. It can also store 6 months worth of laundry detergent and dispense it at the right time during the laundry cycle. This is a smart washing machine since it can sense how much laundry is inside of it and choose the correct program. It costs $1499.
5. Fisher & Paykel EcoSmart Washers Once again, these aren't integrated washers and dryers, however they are extremely eco-friendly. The EcoSmart washing machines will save 22% of the energy and 58% of the water a conventional washer uses. This is due to its 1000-rpm spin cycle, which also saves a 30% on drying. So instead of wasting money and energy on drying, you can just hang your laundry up to dry. This is true with other washers, but since the EcoSmart washers have this high rpm spin-cycle, it takes less time for your clothes to dry. The washers cost between $450 to $700. MORE WASHERS AND DRYERS Integrated Washers and Dryers Save Much Needed Space Fisher and Paykel's New Super-Efficient Washing Machines