When your 12-year-old daughter is not a preschooler anymore -- and not quite a teen yet, it's often hard to create a bedroom look that is neither too babyish nor too grown up.
A great looking mirror can help set the look of the the room and give it just enough grown up "oomph" without being too much.
• Chelsea Round Mirror by PB Teen, $149.
• Stripy Mirror with Chartreuse Flower by Stray Dog Designs, $190.
• Scallop Mirror by Uncommon, $62.
• Wildflowers Red Mirror at Andes Store, $199.95.
• Vanna Mirror by Ikea, $39.99.