Baby proofing is serious business, especially with all the new gadgets and products in the modern home. Our goal this week is to provide you with a handful of baby proofing tips, tricks and solutions — but to start things off, we'd like to give a nod to a few sites that have helped us out in the past!
1. Parenthood.com: We love this run down on safety because it's a no-frills, cut to the chase list of things to tackle in your home. There's no stories told, just straight forward facts.
2. Parents.com: There are so many nooks and crannies in our home that need a once over once there's toddling tots wandering around. Parents.com takes you from top to bottom and from room to room, making sure not to miss a stone or rather drawer unturned along the way.
3. FamilyDoctor.org: There's usually nothing more reassuring than advice from your doctor. We love this site because of it's drawings that accompany the text. Their website can load funny at times, so many sure you've scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page to soak up all the good info!
4. SavvyDaddy.com: After reading through hundreds of baby proofing lists, this one truly hit the nail on the head on several key points. Although the world is full of retail solutions for keeping your children safe, this list talks about the base of the problem — keeping an eye on your kids.
5. Family.Go.com: For those who aren't into reading long winded rants about baby safety, here's a quick video that focuses strictly on the nursery and shows you a few pitfalls you might be overlooking.
Do you have a site that's proven resourceful for you in the past? Make sure to share the link below!