Pine cones are a dime a dozen in some places and often their potential gets overlooked. I can't say a pine cone has ever made me smile — until now. After gazing at these 5 pine cone projects, I will be looking at these natural wonders in a new light.
5 Happy Pine Cone Projects!
- Pine Cone Chandelier by Katie Grace Designs. A cheerful chandelier that is simple and fun. Hang it right over your Thanksgiving feast! For detailed photos and DIY instructions visit Katie Grace Designs.
- Parisian Pine Cone People by Jennifer Perkins. These cool Parisian pine cone people would be great gifts or holiday ornaments! Check out Naughty Secretary Club for the full DIY story on these little people.
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Banner by The Spotted Fox. Cute, easy and under $2! See full DIY instructions at The Spotted Fox.
- Lighted Pine Cone Arrangement by Martha Stewart. A slightly more complex DIY project for the young at heart! Visit Martha Stewart for detailed instuctions.
- Gilded PIne Cone Place Setting by Country Home. A sweet statement for your holiday guests.
Found on Delish.
Images: as linked above