While small washing machines are perfect for apartment dwellers, people with families tend to need bigger ones. That's why high-capacity washing machines are needed to get all of the laundry done. It helps when you can cut down on the amount of loads that you need to do. Here are some of our favorites.
1. LG Studio Washer and Dryer Boasting steam cleaning and a cold wash cycle that will clean almost any clothes, the LG Studio series washers and dryers have got a lot of features packed into them.
2. LG Wave 5.2 Top Loading Washer This washing machine has a capacity that is 10% (5.2 cubic feet) bigger than traditional-sized washers, allowing it to wash more clothes at the same time.
3. GE Profile Overnight Ready This GE washer has a capacity of 5.1 cubic feet. The matching dryer has a capacity of 7.5 cubic feet. The washer can wash and dry a small load of laundry overnight, without needing the use of the dryer, which is an interesting feature for busy people.
4. Whirlpool Vantage Washer and Dryer This washer and dryer includes touchscreens. What more could you want? They are also packed with all of the features you'd expect from premium appliances.
5. Frigidaire Affinity On top of looking good, these appliances are also quite energy efficient. You can save up to 7,000 gallons of water and $149 every year by using one of these washing machines. That's enough water to take 3,000 showers every year. The Energy Saver option further reduces the overall energy use by up to 60%.