This bathroom from House to Home is so tiny that the sink actually overlaps the bathtub just a bit. Even though it's a very small space, it feels light and airy thanks to a few key design decisions...
• Three mirrors hung high create a "window," with a functional makeup mirror below.
• Ledges along the mirrors and wall create storage space for bath products.
• Iridescent tile subtly reflects light without overwhelming the small space.
• A wall-hung sink has a smaller footprint than a pedestal or countertop sink.
• Light gray and blue offset the white of the porcelain fixtures and mirrors.
• A seashell and a botanical print bring the natural world inside.
• Minimal stainless steel faucets match the simplicity of the tub and sink.
For more bathroom ideas from House to Home, click here.