Outside of water balloons, watering cans and play pools, what other ideas are there for refreshing the kids on a hot day? My kids want more - something to make themselves, now...
That's when our faithful internet comes in handy. I found these DIY water games we can build ourselves, ranging from simply grabbing a sponge and water to building structures with pvc pipes. This summer is going to be fun for all of us.
1. A Kid Wash, by Familicious.
2. Huge Slip'n Slide, by Digital Misery (a project from Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Project and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share by Ken Denmead)
3. Car Wash, from Nurture Store.
4. A Giant Outdoor Water Bed, at Utah County Mom.
5. DIY Splash Pad, by 1 Little Dude and 3 Little Ladies.
(Images: as linked above)