If you can't take your home office outside, you can at least bring a little bit of the bright spring colors into your office. Adding color into a neutral room doesn't have to mean a floor-to-ceiling makeover. Here are 4 subtle ways (one of them costs nothing!) to add pops of bright colors to your workspace.A Bright Task Chair
1. Millie Holloman on The Office Stylist
2. Office Oasis: Sometimes You Don't Have to Leave Home
3. Megan's Bright & Modern Office Loft
An Eclectic Inspiration Board
7. Before & After: Amber's 2-for-1 Home Office Makeover
8. Minimal Workapce, or Desk Full of Inspiration?
9. Refreshing Workspace
...Or All Four!
13. The Studio of Erin Jang of The Indigo Bunting
(Images: as linked above)