This week, H&M debuted the lookbook for their next big fashion collab—this time, with KENZO. The French fashion house is known for their flashy and splashy use of pattern, and their looks for H&M are no different. Here are five outfits that go from quiet riot to loud and proud on the pattern meter.
The collection doesn't launch until November, but if it's anything like 2015's Balmain collab, we can expect these pieces to sell out quickly.
1. Without the hats and the boots, this single-patterned dress is quite demure.
2. A hexagonal print mixed with a floral, this one turns up the volume a pinch.
3. Red tiger stripe jeans and a graphic tee are one thing, but then there's this red tiger/blue leopard shag coat. I'd still wear it, but we're getting warmer.
4. Is this pink and green tiger? With knit striped ruffles? I bow down to anyone with enough confidence to leave the house like this.
5. Any of these pieces on their own would be loud, but the whole look together is a symphonic crescendo. Bright colors, large scale animal print, a layer cake of ruffles. If you can rock it, props to you.
KENZO x H&M launches in stores and online on November 3.