Last week I posted five IKEA hacks for the adult set. Now it's the kids turn, with equally impressive projects based on furniture from our favorite Swedish furniture giant. Some are just a coat of paint and others require a little more commitment. All are worthy.
- Handmade Charlotte made this recycling center specifically for kids.
- Pinja gave the classic Malm dresser an update with a sticker pattern.
- Anna featured this child's kitchen made from an Ikea credenza.
- An Ikea storage unit doubles as a headboard, on Ikea Family Live.
- Elizabeth turned and Expedit she had been using as bathroom storage into a playful dresser for her son's room.
(Images: as linked above)