The faucet in your kitchen can actually say more than you think about the space. Some may just glance over a faucet but if you really pay close attention to detail when purchasing one you'll notice just how the quality can vary from model to model. Paying what may seem like a hefty penny for just a faucet can be daunting, but if you choose carefully, that sucker can last you years and years.
• Danze Parma Single Handle Pre-Rinse Faucet, $303.00 at Amazon: Single hole installment makes this a top choice. It's a modern twist on a traditional yet industrial faucet. Stainless steel coated brass, this Danze faucet will not only make a statement but it'll stand the test of time.
• KOHLER Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet, $218.63 at Amazon: The selling point on this Kohler faucet is the pull-down feature. With this, there's no longer a reason to install a separate sprayer because it's built into the faucet. It's made from stainless steel.
• Grohe Concetto Dual Spray Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, $251.40 at Amazon: This faucet is a combination of the previous two. A modern and attractive shape combined with ease and convenience.
• MOEN Camerist Faucet, $273.05 at MOEN: Comes in four different finishes ranging from chrome to oil rubbed bronze; this is the most traditional faucet. It features a traditional shape with modern conveniences due to the fact that it has a built in pull-out sprayer.
• Delta Kate Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet, $178.00 at Home Depot: Featuring a single handle, soap dispenser and pull-down sprayer this isn't just a one hole job but that's ok! It comes in two finishes; chrome and stainless steel. The price is certainly a huge selling point.
Images: as linked above