Little Tikes playhouses have been around for decades and, man, some of them look it! I'm glad that they are passed from family to family and are popular items at garage sales and on Craigslist rather than taking up space in landfills, but sometimes they can really show their age and wear.
One way to bring them back to life and improve their appearance is to paint them. These families have done just that and it looks like their kids will get plenty more use out of them. Painting plastic can be tricky business so I suggest visiting these posts to read their tips:
1. Before & After: A Little Tikes Playhouse Gets a Makeover on Apartment Therapy
2. Playhouse Makeover on Emily Ann Interiors
3. Another Little Tikes Home Makeover on Apartment Therapy
4. P...Playhouse on Life & Style: A to Z...
5. Two Tremendous Little Tikes Makeovers on Apartment Therapy