The fridge often serves as a message board, holding wedding invites and birthday cards, photos and notes. In a way it's also a mini-gallery, with its constantly rotating collection. Here are five simple magnet DIYs to hold everything up and tie it all together:
The premise is simple: take a (preferably strong) magnet and accessorize!
1. DIY Pantone chip magnets from How About Orange. My favorite of the roundup hands down, perfect for the design-savvy space.
2. DIY Wall Garden Favors from Ruffled. Mini terrariums bring a bit of green to even the most space challenged kitchen.
3. Bottle Cap Magnets from Better Homes and Gardens. Vintage bottle caps are a cute, colorful touch.
4. Refrigerator tin storage from A Pretty Cool Life. Multi tasking magnets that double as storage.
5. Classy DIY Magnet Letters from Inspired by Charm. An easy upgrade to a classic kids toy.
(Image credits: As linked)