We've seen plenty of ways to show how retro-tastically awesome you are with your modest vintage camera collection, but here's five more. And we've even included some catchy names to boot!
1) The Stack: Surround your vintage camera with other cameras until you create a nice little pile of vintage coolness.
2) The Book Friend: Simply place your vintage camera on top of a book anywhere in your home. Coffee table recommended.
3) The Bookshelf Watchdog: Any type of media tends to go well with other media. What can we say?
4) The Custom Box: Show the world how much of a dedicated collector you are by recycling old styrofoam to house your vintage collection.
5) The Gun Collection: Some people value the craftsmanship of the steel and leather grips of the vintage bodies more than the functionality itself. For those few who collect just to collect, may find themselves displaying their pieces quite literally like pieces.
[Images: vintagebutterfly94, Dutch Dennis, Hillary Stein, siimvahur, veganbakesale]