After another restless night of sleep, I decided to make some changes in my bedroom environment. Do you have sleep struggles too? Five must-have bedroom accessoires to help you a get little more shut-eye after the jump!
1. A good sleep mask can help keep the morning sun out of your eyes. Mary Green's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Silk Satin Sleep Mask is just what the stylish doctor ordered! - $37.50
2. The calming effect of lavender wrapped into one velvety little pillow should help you relax enough to get a few zzz's. Natura's Lavender Pillow is hypoallergenic and aromatic. - $100.80
3. The less light the better. Sleep soundly in utter darkness with Pottery Barn's Blackout Drape Liners. - $19-$69
4. Keep it quiet. A dense rug will absorb sound and World Market's Chainlink Carved Wool Rug is plush and affordable. - $99
5. Itunes Sleep Pillow Ambiance App will lull you into nocturnal bliss with it's soothing sounds for the mere cost of $1.99!