Shoes Books and Bike by Postfossil
, starting at $880
With summer upon us, it's prime time for pedal power. But what to do with that bike when you're not riding it? If you lack a storage room and you don't want to keep your bike locked up outdoors overnight, perhaps one of these indoor bike storage solutions is just what you need.
• Shoes Books and Bike by Postfossil (via Bless This Stuff) Starting at $880
• Pinstripe Bike Shelf by Curtis Micklish, $300
• Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand by Public $75
• Oblong Bike Shelf by Independent Woodworks, $290
• Bookbike by Byografia, $3,600
Images: As credited above.