1. This wrapping paper table runner idea from Martha Stewart Weddings would be a good way to use up a leftover roll or two.
2. Consider borrowing Loft & Cottage's idea of joining colorful napkins into a runner using fusible bonding.
3. Weave together strips of jute garden webbing to make this pleasantly natural-looking runner from Tara Dennis. The original project calls for you to sew along the ends, but a bit of hot glue should do the job.
4. Make a straightforward runner by finishing the edges with fusible bonding. To be even more festive, try something like the red ticking stripe that Hi, Friend used.
5. Let Borrowed and Bleu lend you their idea — hide raw fabric edges by adhering ribbon or lace with fusible bonding.
Images: As linked above.