It wasn't exactly intentional, but I noticed the other day that I have a lot of orange in my home's entryway. Maybe it all started with the gray front door — I've always loved orange and gray together. However it happened, I find myself with quite a few orange accessories right where one walks into my house. All that orange makes for a warm, cheery welcome. Two of the following are accessories straight from my entryway, and the others are ones that I'd love to go for if I hadn't made a vow stop myself just shy of becoming obsessive about this color:
1. Wallter Slat Rack in orange, at Design Public
2. Small in size, this mirror from Gearforms is big in color and personality. It has served its purpose perfectly in my home's entryway: a last little glance on the way out the door to make sure my hair's in check and there's no food in my teeth!
3. This water hog rug from American Floor Mats is awesome: it soaks up messes and moisture without losing its bright disposition. An occasional vacuum is all it takes to keep it looking new.
4. Varaluz Urchin Orange Mini Pendant at Bellacor
5. Umbrella stand by I.D.E.A. International
(Images: as linked above)