Apparently there's an ice storm on its way to our area. Sometimes around this time of year, something cheery - even if it's something very small, is necessary. We rounded up a few ideas (mostly free) from our archives to inspire you and give you a lift.
• Have a lazy Snow Day Brunch
• Send a friend a Winter Pick-Me-Up Package and you might just feel energized too.
• Hang mini-bunting somewhere! There's a free download of mini triangles as seen in the third photo above here. That's gotta brighten the atmosphere.
• Freshen up the air in your house with one of these natural scents.
• Make a stencil for your hot chocolate like Jessica did.
(Image credits found in original posts)