One of the last places we've yet to dress up is our bedroom, so we started thinking of all the places stamps could go (though the husband claims he had nothing to do with the discussion). Just make sure that if you're stamping onto a less porous material like sealed or painted wood, you spray on a quick clear coat to make sure your designs last!
• Stamp Your Own Sheets: You can use a pre-bought stamp or make your own using some of the techniques in this easy diy post! Don't forget your pillow cases or even a duvet cover if you get bold!
• Stamp Your Curtains: Using the same method as above, curtains and shower curtains alike can always use a little stamping-oomph. Don't worry about an all over pattern if you're not ready, try just a single line across the bottom to make a big impact.
• Stamp Photo Backers: Although matting your photos is the industry standard, try stamping up a piece of brown paper. Simply place your photo on top and sandwich back in the frame.
• Stamp Your Lamps!: Lampshades are a great medium for taking paint and a stamp is an easy way to apply a soft application of it without smearing or bleeding.
• Paper Panels: Stamp up larger sheets of paper to hang on the wall, framed or unframed. Try using a pants hanger to hang pieces flat without the expense of framing.
Where would you put a stamp to use? The rugs? On your table tops? Across the top of your headboard? Share your thoughts in the comments below!