We've got a thing for pendant lamps. They're like jewelry for a home - they add that finishing touch that makes a good room great...
They can be used just about anywhere you need to add some overhead light. Even if you're a renter and you can't hard-wire a ceiling light, try a swag lamp or use a cord cover to conceal a plug-in ceiling lamp.
Shown above, we've rounded up a few examples of well-placed pendants:
• Kim's home incorporates an IKEA pendant lamp over a side table.
• Pendant lamps add lots of light over Meg and John's kitchen counter.
• A pendant lamp over the dining table is a classic design decision.
• A hanging light illuminates the corner of Genevieve and Maxwell's bedroom.
• In Lisa and Clay's living room, a pendant draws attention to their beautiful ceiling.