As a longtime Threadless fan, I was thrilled when the company branched out into kids tees and art prints. However, many of the designs, while clever, are a bit dark and edgy for your average young 'un. So I set my four-year-old, Sam (who has a healthy aversion to all things creepy these days), to the task of picking out his favorites...
From left to right:
- ABC's by Aaron Hogg (This is Sam's favorite. I'm not sure how he reconciled himself to that leg sticking out of the dinosaur's mouth.)
- Such a Great Height by Budi Satria Kwan
- Whale of a Time by Simon Cook
- Illusion of Rabbit Optical Print by graphicairlines
- We're On The Same Level by Dud Lawson
All 18 x 24 prints ($15) are a limited edition of 250.