When spring hits, we can't help but think about making a fresh start. No matter how much we loved our décor all winter long, it's tough not to crave some kind of change. A new piece of artwork for the wall is a way to give a room a mini-lift without making a huge commitment — or shouldering a huge expense.
Here are five prints we're currently eyeing that reflect the glory going on outside our windows.
1. "Cradle" by Alexis Anne Mackenzie, limited edition of 100 at Tiny Showcase, $20
2. "Myriad" by Yellena James at 20x200, $20 - $1000 (depending on the size)
3. Print on wood by Dolan Geiman, $275
4. Periploca esculenta botanical print from Panteek, $225
5. Limited edition bird screenprint by Roddy & Ginger, $33