1. Typographic night light Trip the light type-tastic with an artist’s canvas and spotlight. Sure to set your word-loving heart aglow.
2. Woolly bench A yarnbomb-inspired seating solution, this bench turns bare wood into a woolen wonder.
3. Cool coatrack Create a PVC picker-upper with a can of spray paint, some MDF and a few casters. Now there’s an idea to hang your hat on!
4. Studded side table Add a touch of rocker edge to any old side table with some studs and a glue gun. Metal mosaic or musing message - it’s up to you.
5. Fabric lanterns Cheap and cheerful, these paper lanterns would add pop to any place. (Imagine them in Merimekko…!)
For more project ideas and information, visit Real Living | Save money, make it!
Images: Real Living