While painting directly on your wall or using fabric to create a DIY headboard are thrifty and creative options, sometimes one just wants to purchase an inexpensive headboard and call it a day (or a night). Here are 5 queen-sized headboards (including one fabulously affordable decal) that will dress up the head of the bed – and for under $100, these prices are a dream!
While shopping around for headboards for our guest room, I was shocked to see how pricey these bedroom accent pieces are – even my go-to for affordable options, IKEA, didn’t offer a headboard for a queen-sized bed for under $100. Finding inexpensive twin or full-sized headboards is a relatively easy task, but outfitting my queen guest bed with an attractive headboard for under $100 seemed nearly impossible – that is, until I found some great pieces online. Although the wall decal from Blik requires minimal elbow grease, each of these under $100 headboards are simple, chic, and would serve as lovely backdrops to statement-making or serene bedding.
1. Nessa Headboard Wall Decal by Mina Javid for Blik, $55
2. South Shore Maddox Headboard via amazon.com, $88
3. Sleep Master Faux Suede Headboard via Kmart, $60
4. Sauder Brook Bridge Bookcase Headboard via Bedroomfurniturenmore.com , $99.99
5. Dwell Studio for Target Silver Lake Queen/Full Headboard via target.com, $95
• High, Low, and DIY: Bold-Print Upholstered Headboards
• How To: Make a Cheap and Chic Headboard
• Inspiration: Unconventional Headboards
Images: as linked above