1. Carefully consider the things I bring into my home, buying only what I really need, love and will use.
2. Try to clean on a regular basis, tackling small chores so that it never becomes unmanageable.
3. Stock up on the products that I use regularly so I never have to pay a convenience store mark-up on toilet paper again.
4. Treat my home as a retreat and place of refuge investing in small touches like fresh flowers and soft sheets to create a comforting environment.
5. Invite people over! I will stop making excuses and open my doors to friends more often.
What are your resolutions for the coming year to improve your life at home?
Image: Oh Hi Print by 2142 Stuart via Etsy