It seems like vintage continues to hit the nerve with them youngin's. Just this past year has brought forth a slew of retro-futuristic gramophone-inspired docking homes for all our iPods and iPhones to live. Here's a grab bag of a couple new, some old, but all damn sexy horn charging pads to help you add that extra dose of eclectic-digital awesomeness to your home.
1. iVictrola by DWR ($400): We may not all approve of Design Within Reach's pricing (some may argue the store actually is quite the opposite of its brand name), one cannot argue with the beauty that stands before us. This is one fine lookin' dock that can easily be displayed as more of an art piece than a piece of technology.
2. The Original Gramophone iPod® Station by Pottery Barn ($?): While it went on sale for a limited time, Pottery Barn was one of the first furniture stores to start carrying this product. Gotta give credit where it's deserved!
3. Phonofone III by Science and Sons ($195): Priced reasonably for both the enthusiast and consumer, the PH III one gets our vote for best value Gramo Speaker dock.
4. iSuppli Gramo iPhone Charger Speaker by Ozaki ($70): If you don't mind a few cutbacks in size and materials used, you can still get the look with this budget dock that's perfect sitting on your desk or small shelf.
5. Phonofone II Black Edition by Charles & Marie ($600): Money isn't an option? You can try hunting around for this limited run dock by Charles & Marie in sexy, gloss black. If that doesn't make all your friends jealous of your impeccable style, we don't know what will.