For me, part of the holiday spirit is creating decorations and then putting them to use. There's nothing quite like decorating with things you and your family have created yourselves. Each of these simple and beautiful DIY holiday decorations is from a beginners stand point. These projects will take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour and most even promote reusing a product you've previously used.
Don't you find holiday decorating much more satisfying when you know you've created each item? I do!
• How To Make Modern Paper Ornaments, Curbly
• Minty Peppermint Tree Project, Better Homes and Gardens
• Magnet Ornaments, Young House Love
• Snowball Wreath, Two Junk Chix
• Lace Spray Painted Bulbs, Plumo (take DIY inspiration instead of spending the money)
Images: As credited above.