Almost everyone feels that they don't have enough storage in their bathroom. On the other hand, you don't want to make an already small space feel cluttered by covering every available surface with hooks, racks, and containers. The bathrooms shown above offer smart, focused solutions to the bathroom storage problem...
- 1) Ledges. A bathroom from House to Home uses wall and mirror ledges to create surface space for bath products and soap.
- 2) Wall shelves and hooks. In Dante's bathroom, wall-mounted systems provide storage. Floating shelves hold bath products, while hooks hold robes and towels.
- 3) Door storage. A light blue bathroom features a door covered in magnetic paint. The surface holds small magnetic hooks and keeps metal towel bars and containers from knocking around.
- 4) Cutaway shelves. A bathroom design from IDEA Group shows how a cutaway shelf, carved out of the wall, can add extra storage space.
- 5) Under-sink storage. A bathroom by Jay Jeffers makes the most of under-sink storage space by using a combination of closed cabinets and shelves with baskets.