- 1) Ledges. A bathroom from House to Home uses wall and mirror ledges to create surface space for bath products and soap.
- 2) Wall shelves and hooks. In Dante's bathroom, wall-mounted systems provide storage. Floating shelves hold bath products, while hooks hold robes and towels.
- 3) Door storage. A light blue bathroom features a door covered in magnetic paint. The surface holds small magnetic hooks and keeps metal towel bars and containers from knocking around.
- 4) Cutaway shelves. A bathroom design from IDEA Group shows how a cutaway shelf, carved out of the wall, can add extra storage space.
- 5) Under-sink storage. A bathroom by Jay Jeffers makes the most of under-sink storage space by using a combination of closed cabinets and shelves with baskets.
RELATED POSTS • Clever Bathroom Storage Solutions • 2 Small Bathroom Storage Ideas • Wall-Mounted Bathroom Storage Photos: House to Home, Jill Slater, Better Homes & Gardens, Sarah Coffey, Jay Jeffers Design Group