Oh how I do love cute curtains! They add an easy punch of pattern to a room, hide ugly blinds and windows and prevent Peeping Toms in style. Unfortunately, cute curtains can also add up quickly. Fear not, fellow price sensitive consumer. Here are five sources for patterned curtains that won't break the bank.
- IKEA Of course the Swedish retailer would appear on this list. Not only do they have some really cute styles, many are sold as two-panel sets. Shown: Akerkulla Panel Curtain $14.99
- World Market This is a great source for colorful and patterned curtains - from sheers to cotton to velvet. Shown: Green Nora Crinkle Voile Curtain $19.99
- Urban Outfitters I think of Urban as Anthroplogie's younger, cheaper cousin. It's the same boho style for a little less. They're already pretty affordable but keep your eye out for sales to really save some dough. Shown: Vine Flourish Curtain $14.99
- Target Of course, most of the big box stores have affordable curtains but I've found that Target has the most stylish and on-trend options. Shown: Threshold Climbing Vine Window Panel $19.99
- Curtainworks This is a great online resource for curtains of all types and styles. They also have a sale section for bargain hunters. Shown: Ikat Chevron Grommet Curtain Panel $24.99
(Images: Veronica & Keith's Handmade Chic. All others: As credited above.)