You've moved into your new home and as you stare at that tower of boxes you need to unpack you start to wonder how you're going to fit it all into your closets. Whether it's a bedroom closet, storage space or even creating free standing storage, these five stores will help you tame your collections.
• Container Store — The first name in closet and storage. We're big fans of Elfa shelving — and being able to get personalized help designing a closet is a big bonus.
• Easy Closets — With this cheaper alternative to California Closets, you can lay out your closet online using the site's design tools. You can also get help from one of their designers. Orders ship the next business day.
• Stacks and Stacks — The name may not be as familiar as Container Store, but this online shop is a rival in the storage game. They don't carry the popular Elfa shelving but they do have similar options
• Home Depot — Of course, you don't have to trek out to a specialty retailer. The home improvement big box store offers the Martha Stewart Living closet systems.
• Ikea — We couldn't leave out the big blue box. The Swedish retailer has lots of affordable options for both built-in closets and free-standing storage.
(Image: Arthur's Long Distance Home)