They've been around for awhile but we're still loving the look of a knitted pouf. Its soft textural shape is at once simple and complicated. And with the onset of cold weather, the mere presence of knitted cotton seems comforting. We rounded up five affordable knit pouf options, available in a fairly broad range of colors. If you're up for a little DIY, we also rounded up a couple tutorials.
• CB2 offers a knitted pouf in two colors - graphite and blood orange. 18" diameter, 14" high, 100% cotton $89.95
• Plow and Hearth has a Hand-Knitted Pouf Ottoman available in four colors - beige, light blue, olive and orange. 20" diameter, 14" high, 100% cotton. $79.95
• World Market offers four color choices - charcoal, chili pepper, oasis, mallard green. 20" diameter, 14" high, 100% cotton. $79.99
• Wayfair stocks a Cable Knit Pouf that's available in seven different colors. 20" diameter, 14" high 100% cotton. $136
• Etsy Choose handcrafted and you have a lot more color and size options.
DIY KNIT POUFS
• How To: Make Your Own Knitted Pouf at Apartment Therapy
• Yes We Can -- Make a Knitted Pouf at Apartment Therapy
• A Tweed Pouf Ottoman at Flax & Twine
(Image: Sarah's Warm Bohemian Home)