With clean lines and modern shapes, Scandinavian designs are a natural fit for an organic modern style. If you like this design aesthetic, check out these options...
- Son & Dotter Boston native Sabrina Bello fell in love with Scandinavian design while working in Sweden. Upon her return to the States she launched a web shop specializing in the best designs of Scandinavia.
- Truly Swedish Design Based in Ottawa, Truly Swedish Design is run by Annika Ek, a Swede transplanted to Canada who was inspired to open her shop because she wanted to decorate her own home with items she remembered from growing up.
- FinnStyle Minneapolis shop FinnStyle is an online and in-person resource for all things Finnish and modern, from Marimekko fabric to iittala glassware and dishes.
- Just Scandinavian This brick and mortar shop in New York stocks a curated collection of Scandinavian designs.
- Scandinavian Made Launched by mother/daughter duo Susan Serra and Kelly Serra Donovan, this shop specializes in home accessories made by Scandinavian artisans.
(Images: As credited above.)