There are few things more satisfying than a multi-stage project composed of only the number of steps that can be counted on one hand. 2011 has given us many quick, rewarding how-to's that require five or fewer steps— leaving even the most corner-cutting among us without a reason to go rogue.
• 1 How To Start Seeds in Eggshells: Cute and Practical!
• 2 How To Reupholster a Telephone Desk with Velcro
• 3 How To Make Your Own Lemon Dust Cloths
• 4 How To Use Coffee, Tea, and Wine to Make Works of Art
• 5 How To Make Coffee Bag Planter Pots
• 6 How To Turn a Wine Bottle Into a Customized Water Pitcher
• 7 How To Go No Poo In 5 Easy Steps
• 8 How To Refurbish A Vintage Stove Knob In 5 Easy Steps
• 9 A 30-Second Air Freshener... Made from Trash
• 10 How To Build a Compost Bin for Rotting Pumpkins
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)