With kitchen and bath month rapidly coming to a close, we've seen quite a few "drool-worthy" appliances. Today we'd like to take a look at a few that make us go weak in the knees and start contemplating the black market price for spare organs. They're oh-so pretty, but you might have to pay up!
Here's 5 of our favorites, each one packs a punch when it comes to temperature and cooking control, which one's your favorite?
• Majestic Collection UM150F: from Ilve. It's a 60" Traditional-Style dual fuel range with 7 sealed burners, 10,500 BTU griddle, 2.8 & 1.9 cu. ft. European convection ovens, rotisserie system, plate warming drawer and it's roughly $14k. But it's so pretty and blue...
• The Sully: from Lacanche. There's so many amazing stoves in their assorted collections, we'd honestly be happy with any of them and they're pieces that are built to last for generations with proper care!
• Heritage Classic Series RNB606GHCSS: from Bluestar. Although it shares many of the same traits as the stove above, this one as an infrared broiler, it's like a built in Salamander in your own kitchen!
• TKGC9072EUL: from Kuppersbusch. This stovetop has robot motion expanding from 3 burners to 5 and comes with a lifted indoor grill. It also comes equipped with touch sensor controls and knows when there's actually a pan on the burner! Retails for roughly $8k.
• 36" Unframed Induction: from Wolf. This bad boy sits seamless with your countertop and although a full range complete with oven from Wolf is a bit higher up on our list, if we were in a smaller condo, this would win out hands down.
Do you have a favorite high-end stove you've been lusting for? Do you like equipment meant for the pros, or are you good with something a bit smaller? Let us know below!
(Images: As linked above)