Unsure what to do with those high ceilings and grand wooden beams in your loft? Hang an indoor swing of course! Have a majestic old tree with strong limbs? We've got outdoor swings too! Get swinging this summer with these 5 options…
• The most stlish (and expensive) of the bunch is the Luxury Adult Swing by Svvving. Includes a white leather seat, walnut wood and white cordage, this swing is for indoor use only. $860
• The Leaf Swing by Enessentia is handmade by Spanish artisans out of solid Cerejeira wood, a South American Oak. €550
• The Hooks Swing by Chevalier Masson can be installed quickly and easily without making an permanent changes to a structure. €100
• The Loll Swing from Design Within Reach made of recycled plastic reclaimed from post-consumer waste (like milk jugs) and can be recycled again if necessary. $225
• Leave it to IKEA to offer the most affordable option. Their EKORRE Swing, while maybe not as stylish, is certainly the most attainable. $14.99
Images: As credited above.