Up to your knees in leftover candy canes? And not all baked-out after the holidays? It's time to get the hammer out. Check out these 5 delicious treats whose star ingredient is crushed candy canes:
Each of these recipes look easy enough to tackle with kids. And they would surely help you eat them.
1. White Chocolate and Peppermint Popcorn by Skip to My Lou
2. Candy Cane Chocolate Bark by munchin with munchkin
3. Chocolate Candy Cane Snowflakes by Gluten-free Girl and the Chef
4. Candy Cane (Salted) Chocolate Brownies by Oh Darling
5. Peppermint Candy Cane Marshmallow by Canelle et Vanille
(Images: each attributed in above links)