It's the last day of the "Home Sweet Home" housewares market at Poppytalk Handmade, and that's one of our favorite themes. So this morning we gave ourselves five minutes to peruse the offerings and pick out five things we'd buy right then and there if we weren't saving our pennies for something quite big...
• Alyssa Ettinger's NYC Bottles
(we blogged some of her bottles here
• Heather Smith Jones' "Cosmos"
(see her Wallpaper Pinhole Project here
• Pink Brown Melody Quilt by modern quilts
• Little White House by Michael McDowell
(see our post on his bud vases here
• Screen-Printed Napkins by Michelle Brusegaard
Honestly, we wish we'd decided to blog 10 things in 10 minutes...
The "Home Sweet Home" market ends at 9 pm PST tonight. Click here to check out all the items.