I've always been fascinated by time lapse photography. Seeing an event that takes days, months or even years to unfold flash before your eyes in a matter of moments is simply brilliant. So imagine applying this technique to a DIY or renovation project!
- Timelapse Camera 8.0 from Frontgate takes 8.0 megapixel images with a variable time-lapse delay, from 10 seconds to once daily. $109
- Brinno TLC100 Time Lapse HD Video Camera from Amazon records a series of HD photos as an AVI file so you can view the time lapse videos in HD. $129.99
- Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Game Camera from L.L. Bean includes a time-lapse mode with two windows that takes pictures at pre-set intervals from one minute to 60 minutes. $199.95
- Polaroid XS100HD Hi-Definition Sports Video Camera from Brookstone is intended for sports (it even has a bike and helmet mount) and can also shoot in time lapse mode. $159.99
- Time Lapse Camera HD App from iTunes Store allows you use the camera you're most likely to have on you at all times - your phone.
MORE CAMERAS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
- Creative Reuse: Keeping Camera Lenses Safe on the Cheap
- Smartphones Worthy of Replacing Your Point and Shoot Camera
- The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Camera
- Photography Features Coming to a Digital Camera Near You
(Images: As credited above)