Celebrating Cinco De Mayo calls for friends and family so invite your friends over for a little party. After the jump, check out a few tips to enjoy a fun and fabulous Cinco De Mayo party at home.
2) Consider creating a festive vibe with colorful decor by way of table cloths, napkins and candle light. By coordinating your tables to say, the colors of the Mexican flag, you instantly have a theme.
3) Add small touches to your party by making the space look more complete. Consider pre-rolling silverware into napkins and tying raffia or ribbon in one of your theme colors.
4) Don't forget a pinata! Before hanging your piñata, place it in the center of your table and instantly your table has Mexican flair! Decorate the area around it with potted flowers. Once the celebration is over, you can plant your flower centerpiece in your garden.
5) A simple lighting design will create a fun yet intimate vibe. Try stringing lights or hanging paper lanterns in addition to white lights, especially on porches and decks.
6) You can't have a fiesta without some entertainment! Think about either downloading traditional Mexican music to set a fabulous and fun mood!
Check out more entertaining tips from Apartment Therapy: