Have all your babes grown up? Do you still have that crib hanging around? I spent months dithering over the perfect crib. It had to be the right look, the right color, safe, functional, and we really wanted it grow with our child too. I hate to see it unused, sitting in our basement propped against the wall!
Well, maybe these inspired DIY projects will help you come up with a new use for that well-loved crib in your house. It's also a great way to reuse a crib that no longer meets safety standards. Some reuse only the mattress (ours was carefully organic, etc. etc. etc. - I hate to see it unused too!), others keep the cribs practically intact. But all of them offer some creative solutions to an unusual problem!
- Crib Table, via Achados de Decoracao
- Crib mattress reused with DIY Pallet Bench by Lottas Skydome
- Wall Organizer with crib rails by Crafty Nest
- Crib to Chalkboard Easel Tutorial by The Red Kitchen
- Pull-a-Picnic Wagon by Tidbits
(Images: as linked above)